Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Big Mamma

Yes, it's official - I have become rolly-polly. I reached over from a chair to grab something off the floor and literally rolled down to the floor. At my 23 week check-up, the doctor said I was the size she'd expect from a 30 week one-baby pregnancy, which means I look like I'm seven and a half months pregnant! Check out the picture for the undeniable hugeness of it all. Mostly, it hasn't been a problem yet, except I bump into people in the store, if I'm not careful. But the back pain has also set in, and I had to retire my last pair of normal jeans today and resign myself to the stretchy-waist maternity pants. I'm also visibly, un-deniably pregnant and getting comments from friends, co-workers, and strangers at Macy's. So, I feel no compunction about bringing out my lumbar support pillow and bran muffin in the middle of class. There are some benefits.

 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home