Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Heads Up Seven Up

Well, the boys are getting bigger, fatter, and stronger every day. Their favorite thing to do is stretch out their neck when I'm holding them up against me. They look around for a bit, wiggle, and flop ungraciously off to one side. Their neck strength is coming along quite well, but its still not quite there. I have decided, though, that gas actually provides a very important developmental function. If it weren't for all the straining and stretching they do when trying to toot, I don't think they could have come this far this fast. So, for strong babies, I recommend the Kung Pao spicy beef chicken.

I was excited that mainstream food companies are noticing all the junl that goes into our food these days. So, I went out and bought the new 7 Up. It's quite tasty, but it still has a ways to go before I'd call it "natural".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home